viernes, 3 de enero de 2014

This is a wicked life


Growing up, that was my dream when I was a child. Now, at 18, I finally have the chances I had wished before. Nevertheless, starting a new phase is never easy and realising all you need to change can be a little scary. Becoming an adult, getting into college, having the power to make your own decisions, there are plenty of exciting experiences for me from now on, but as everything in this life they don't come for free. So here I am, nervous and expectant, impatient and terrified, ready to enjoy every moment, take every opputunity and work for my dreams, but also to fight obstacles, deal with loss and mature, as the strong independent woman I wish I'll be someday, only hoping I can make my way to happiness, simply happiness.

KK

Emma

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario