domingo, 23 de febrero de 2014

College: first impressions

College was one of my biggest dreams. I had been waiting this moment for so long, and when it started I had to accept reality. College is exciting, you get to do what you like or some close thing, but it is not all rainbow ponytails. College life is not exactly what I'd seen in movies or what I'd been told, but you can find other ways you couldn't have even imagined to enjoy your new life. Making friends, finding love, living new experiences, planing your future, getting good marks, growing up... there are a lot of things that you're supposed to do or you must do and it's not as easy as it seems just said. Reality sometimes doesn't fit what you've planned in your head, and I think that one of the most important things I have to learn is that to live happy you have to accept "different", because different is not what you expected, but it can be just as good or even better, and everything happens for a reason; life takes from us but then we're given more. I wanted to write a post about my experience on my first year of college, but there are too many things that I would like to talk about, so I'll comment them separately.

KK

Emma

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario