lunes, 30 de junio de 2014

I love you

I've always loved you, actually. I remember things you wouldn't imagine, I have memories that I'm sure you've just earsed. But I can tell we've been together for all of our lives, and I can tell that I've needed you, though you didn't, and I've cared about you to a point you don't know. It all changed step by step. I realized how much I loved you and wanted you and desired you. I felt some dark deep inside when we would stop talking everyday, when you wouldn't be as sincere as I wished. You won't let me love you, you won't let me care. Now I can't stand you anymore; I can't stand you call me beautiful, I can't stand you looking at me, I can't stand when you laugh at my jokes and I can't stand your touch. I don't want your kisses anymore, your hugs, you smiles... But I either can't stand your pain, I don't want you to feel lonely, it hurts when you hurt... If you only let me love you, if you only let me be your friend.

KK

Emma

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario